PRICING STRUCTURE IN PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY
Please note that every commercial photography session is different and it is difficult to provide a generic estimate that covers all situations.
As such, if you are in need of a product photographer, please give me a call so I can provide you with a more accurate estimate specific to your project.
We can supply you with a no obligation quote on the basis of:
- The size and weight of the item(s) to be photographed, the number of products to be photographed, and the number of images per product.
- The complexity of lighting set up and the number of products that can be shot using the same dedicated lighting.
- The complexity of the composition, and whether or not props & models are required.
- Any digital post-processing requirements you may need for your final presentation.
- Resolution required for your project.
There are 3 pricing options for you to choose from:
1. Day Rate - If it's for your catalogue and website, this may be the more cost effective option. Again, the exact pricing would highly depend on the complexity of lighting set-up and presentation requirements.
2. Per Shot Rate – Price would depend on factors such as how many products need to be shot, how many images are required of each of them, as well as how these images are to be used (ie. larger images for magazine front page vs. simpler, small images for website catalogue).
3. Budget Option - To supply simple jpeg images solely for website use, where multiple single items are photographed in a similar manner on a plain white, grey or black background.
Location Photography, Staged Product Photography with props and all other types of photography are priced by the project.
Any products with highly reflective surfaces such as jewellery, or other clear products such as glass products requires special lighting techniques and may often take significantly more time to shoot than regular products. This may affect their pricing.