Jun 16, 2019 | By: Photography by George
Product photography: Shooting metallic object combined with thin glass and heavy glass.
1. Place your camera on tripod
2. Set up lighting for clear thin glass (back light). Shoot
3. Set up lighting for heavy glass - use black reflectors to get the contour. Shoot.
4. Set up lighting for metallic objects (front side direction), white screen around the object, cover camera with white fabric and control reflections with black reflectors. Shoot.
5. In Photoshop create three layers using properly lit parts of the object. Merge them together and save in PSD